Getting to Know How Practical Portable Air Purifier Manufacturer Work
Portable Air Purifier are much preferred because they are quite practical and easy to use. But behind these advantages, it turns out that there are also some disadvantages. This of course you should know before using it.
Various factors such as size, price, saving electricity, ease of installation and so on become one of the main attractions of portable Air Purifier . You can put this type of air purifier anywhere you want without having to hire an installation service so that it is certainly more cost-effective.
The designs and sizes of portable Air Purifier are also very diverse so that they can complement your home design more optimally. Portable AC is also equipped with a display panel that makes it easy for users to apply settings to their work system.
How to Use Portable Air Purifier
Portable Air Purifier can be said to be the best technology that you can use to cool a room. This portable type of air purifier tends to require less electrical power and has a smaller design compared to conventional Air Purifier Manufacturer.
This makes a lot of questions arise such as, is portable AC cold or not? Portable AC uses Freon or not? How does the portable type AC system work and so on. To answer all these questions, of course, you must first understand the working system.
- Prepare AC fuel in advance, namely cold water or ice gel that has been frozen in the refrigerator at least 4 hours before use.
- Enter cold water or ice gel according to the required capacity.
- To turn it on you just need to plug the portable AC cord into a power source.
- Turn on the air purifier about 15 minutes before using the room so that the cold air can spread first.
- Remember to keep the door closed when using it, as hot air from outside can hinder its performance.
How Portable Air Purifier Work
In general, the way Air Purifier work with portable types is quite simple and does not require many electrical components. Even so, the power and wind gusts produced are very strong and of high quality.
- Air in the room will be sucked in through the back of the fan.
- The air will come into contact with cooling media such as cold water or ice gel. The hot air will absorb water particles.
- The amount of water absorbed depends on the humidity of the air. In this process there will be an evaporation process that is useful for maximizing air cooling.
- The water molecule will turn into a gas so that energy exchange occurs. This causes the temperature in the air to decrease over time and turn cooler.
- This process will continue to repeat until the room temperature can match the specified setting. The air produced will fill the entire room until it feels cool.
Then for the question of whether portable Air Purifier use freon or not, the answer is no. The cold air produced by this air purifier does not come from the freon substance that is filled in the tool as in conventional Air Purifier.
But it comes from water fuel and also ice cubes that are filled in the storage tank behind the air purifier. Freon is a gas that is used for the process of changing substances so that it can produce cooler air.
The gas needed by the air purifier does not come from freon, but from ice cubes and water that undergoes an evaporation process. Although not as cold as conventional Air Purifier, portable Air Purifier are also able to provide coolness to your room effectively.
This makes this type of air purifier more environmentally friendly and energy efficient. This air conditioning product is a form of innovation made to reduce global warming due to the use of freon.
By knowing the advantages and disadvantages, then you can make wiser considerations.
- How to use portable Air Purifier is easy and does not take up space so that it can be more flexible to be adjusted according to needs.
- Portable Air Purifier can be moved or taken anywhere.
- Not only serves to cool the room, but also to maintain the humidity of the room.
- This air purifier is equipped with a special place to accommodate the dew drops produced by cold air so they don’t spill on the floor.
- Portable Air Purifier do not require special maintenance. It just needs to be cleaned regularly.
However, this portable air purifier has some drawbacks. For example, sometimes it makes a noise when used, wastes electricity consumption when compared to conventional Air Purifier, and is prone to damage because it is often moved around.
However, if you take good care of it, this problem will definitely be resolved. Those are some descriptions related to the profile and how the portable air purifier works. Hopefully what we convey in this article can be useful for those who are considering buying a portable air purifier for your needs. Good luck.